- Colleges and Universities:
AMICO Library University Agreement Long (.PDF)
- Public Libraries:
AMICO Library Public Library Agreement (.PDF)
- School Districts:
AMICO Library Schools Agreement (.PDF)
- Individual Primary and Secondary
Schools: AMICO Library Schools Agreement (.PDF)
- Museums and Galleries:
AMICO Library Museum Agreement (.PDF)
- Consortia: through appropriate agreements above
- Luna Insight browser and java
- Ability to create teaching presentations,
full Boolean (complex) searching, and combining The AMICO Library with
other Luna Insight databases.
- Web delivery through your browser
or downloadable java client.
- Cartography Associates can provide
services to consortia. Contact us for more details.
- Free Trials are available to institutions
eligible for subscription; a staff or faculty representative should
complete the Free Trial request form.
Trials are governed by the AMICO Library Trial
- Institutions eligible for subscription
may receive one thirty day trial annually from Cartography Associates.
- Complete the AMICO Library license agreement that corresponds
to your institution type.
Return two (2) signed originals of the agreement
Robarts Library, 7th Floor
University of Toronto
130 St.George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 1A5 Canada
AMICO will countersign both, retain one for
our files, and return one for your records.
- Contact Cartography Associates to request service.
Cartography Associates will provide you with
account and login information directly, and will invoice you for
annual subscription fees.